Now that we have a full on Snowflake & Liberal Meltdown in progress we need to understand the language of The Left. Much of this has been in my blog before, but this is a good guide provided by my faves over at Townhall.
If you listen to liberals, it quickly becomes apparent that what they’re saying has very little relation to reality. They’re like the “Boy who Cried Wolf” except they spend their time yelling that the sheepdog is about to kill everyone while the wolves sneak in the back gate they left open while they were too busy arguing with their friends about whether eating Chinese food is “cultural appropriation.” Ok, maybe that’s not the best analogy, but the bottom line is that it’s difficult to understand what liberals really mean. So with that in mind, here’s a liberal translation guide that will help you understand what liberals are really saying.
1) “Peaceful Protest” – No liberals were hurt while throwing bricks through windows, demanding “Death to the pigs” or getting together in large gangs to waylay small, lone counter protesters from behind.
The “March for Life” that will occur soon will be utterly ignored and berated as much as possible and if one person so much as sneeze wrong it will be a “violent” protest according to the Left.
2) “Voter Suppression” — Cutting into Democrat vote totals by taking any steps to prevent voter fraud.
They are suppose to be able to rig the election in their favor and anything that gets in their way is wrong. So what if you need an ID to check out a Library book it’s “racist” when it comes to their agenda.
3) “The Constitution” – An outdated, irrelevant document that should be ignored unless you are claiming that some liberal agenda item is guaranteed by it despite the fact that no one noticed it for 200 years.
And if you want to cut off federal funding for it, well, you’re just a “nazi “fascist”. Speaking of which…
4) “Fascist” — People who want to cut spending, abide by the Constitution and get the government off your back.
Or simply have a different viewpoint that the Sanctimonious Liberal.
5) “We want the government out of our bedrooms” – We want the government out of our bedrooms…right after they force the Pope to buy us birth control and promise to support our children if we decide not to use the IUD suggested by the Pope because, “Who does that guy think he is, right?”
And pay for our abortions when we feel all god-like and decide that we are vastly more important that the inconvenience of the life we created with an evil male and that ending that life is our “right” and anyone who gets in the way of it is evil and “oppressive”.
I say, you want it, YOU pay for it. Not Me. Evil, little ole me…
6) “Greedy” — People who want to keep money they’ve earned instead of giving it to people who don’t work as hard, but do vote for Democrats.
7) “Sexism” – Disagreeing with Hillary Clinton, opposing the abortion of female babies or being against mentally ill men being allowed to use the bathroom with women.
Just disagreeing with a “feminist” or just be MALE period, is “sexist”.
8) “Radical position” – Relatively popular non-liberal positions that have been around as long as anyone can remember — that liberals have recently decided to oppose almost entirely to make themselves appear more sensitive. Example: Refusing to change the name of the Redskins or believing you can’t change genders via surgery is a radical position.
“Radical”= Not a Liberal orthodoxy.
9) “Angry, white male” – A white guy who votes Republican.
Or just a white male period. Especially, a Cisgender White Male.
That’s our “white privilege”.
10) “Anti-intellectual” – Those who refuse to acknowledge that liberal college professors who couldn’t cut it outside of a university or MSNBC are right about everything.
You’re a Neanderthal that just has a hard time banging the rocks together. You’re a complete moron. Just admit it and bow down to Homo Superior Liberalis, your Lord and Masters and WAY smarter and WAY better than you in everything. Absolutely everything. 🙂
11) “Racist” — Those who believe that people should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin and those who believe in enforcing the immigration laws that are already on the books.
Or just anyone who is White and not a liberal. That usually is enough.
Good thing Liberals believe in “diversity” and “tolerance” don’t you think?
12) “Climate change denier” — Someone who actually judges global warming based on the available scientific evidence instead of coming up with a socialistic agenda first and then passing out grant money to any scientists who are willing to attempt to justify it.
13) “Bipartisanship” – When Republicans cooperate with Democrats to push the liberal agenda. Not to be confused with “selling out” which happens when liberals cooperate with Republicans to push their agenda.
Said this many, many times. BY-partisanship, now called “unity”. 🙂
14) “Heartless” – Supporting programs based on whether they work and are good for the country instead of selecting programs to back based on how good they make you feel about yourself.
Disagreeing with the morally superior Liberal. Period.
15) “Open Minded” – Mindlessly agreeing with Nancy Pelosi and Michael Moore 100% on every issue.
Being a Liberal drone. YOU are open to them agreeing with you. But that’s it.
16) “A Courageous Speech” — When one liberal gives a self-congratulatory speech to another group of liberals that restates things they all believe.
Madonna and Ashley Judd yesterday at “Women’s March”:
Celebrity Ashley Judd “goes low” setting the tone for the Women’s March on Washington, D.C. Saturday. The 48-year-old actress recited a poem by 19-year-old Nina Donovan from Tennessee. The poem titled “I Am a Nasty Woman” includes lines like:
“I am a nasty woman, Not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheetos dust, I am not as nasty as a swastika painted on a pride flag, I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interests, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance, white privilege. I’m a nasty woman. A loud, vulgar, proud woman. I’m not nasty like the combination of Trump and Pence served up to me in my voting booth, I’m nasty like the battles my grandmothers fought to get me into that voting booth.”
Madonna showed up at the anti-Trump rally Saturday afternoon around 2:50 p.m. EST where she was slated to perform. But before singing, she spoke for a few minutes.
During that time, Madonna cursed repeatedly on live television, telling “detractors” of the women’s march: “f**k you.” According to Heavy.com, Madonna also lamented over Hillary Clinton losing the election, saying that she believes Trump’s win should “wake us the f**k up.”
“To our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything: F–k you!” Madonna exclaimed.
Then Madonna claimed she has thought about blowing up the White House.
“Yes I’m angry, yes I’m outraged, yes I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House,” she told the crowd, “but I know that this won’t change anything.”
That’s righteous rage, not violent threats, because a Liberal said it.
18) “Guns” — The cause of all crime.
Especially, White People and Cops.
19) “Jesus” — Someone who is completely irrelevant to any and all political matters unless you’re claiming He would definitely support gay marriage or abortion.
Islam, kills and oppresses women and gays. But they are politically correct so you’re just “islamophobic” is you point this out.
20) “Hands up, don’t shoot” —The police shouldn’t be allowed to shoot people with their hands up or people pointing toy guns at them or people trying to kill them or pretty much anybody, for any reason.
Well, White cops shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a minority, period. They are all racists.