It’s Good to be the King!

Political Cartoon

The Washington area’s affluence and education levels make it the wealthiest and most educated region in the nation, according to census data released Tuesday that reflect five years of relative prosperity compared with the rest of the country. (Washington Post)

Bureau of Labor Statistics: State and local government employers spent an average of $26.25 per hour worked for employee wages and salaries in September 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.  Wages and salaries accounted for 65.5 percent of compensation costs while benefits averaged $13.85 per hour worked and accounted for the remaining 34.5 percent.

That’s $40.10 per hour for government employees. It’s good to be the kings minions.

Health benefit employer costs in September 2010 were $4.65 per hour worked for state and local government and $2.10 in private industry.  Defined benefit retirement plan costs for state and local government employers were $2.94 per hour worked, significantly higher than 44 cents for private industry employers.

Their health care costs are twice that of the private sector and retirement plans (aka the fat Union pensions most likely) are nearly 7 Times higher than the private sector.

No wonder they want bailouts and ObamaCare, we the little people’s costs have to be controlled so that we can afford to pay the King’s minions their due tribute.

Among state and local government employees, average hourly compensation costs were higher for management, professional, and related occupations ($48.73) than for service occupations ($30.17) and sales and office occupations ($27.87).

No wonder they want everyone else to pay for them and why so many states are going bankrupt.

And why so many unions are viciously protective of their Golden Goose Parachutes.

Now this is GREED. Real, honest to God, GREED.

And guess what, they are mostly DEMOCRATS!

Fascinating isn’t. 😦

So when the boo-hoo acts and whining and crying and nashing of teeth continues and government spending is cut (hopefully)  just remember who’s been the dragon hoarding all the Gold.

Your Government.

And especially, the Government Unions and Government employees which are almost exclusively, Democrats.

So is this the reason for the Class Warfare?

To pay for their lavish greed they have to wage war on Private Industry and YOU.

You get the privilege of paying for their Golden Goose.

And if you don’t want to, well, you’re just a nasty, evil scrooge-like greedy capitalist pig. You want to screw poor people!

Meanwhile, they are counting their $40.01 per hour.

So who’s the victim in this war. Certainly not the Warriors. 🙂

And the War Dead, well, you’re just a bunch of dumb, ignorant, hacks who want the Greed-addicted drug addicts to spend less on themselves.

How Dare you!

It’s good to be the King!

But sire, the peasants are revolting!

Yes, they stink on ice! 🙂

(with thanks to Mel Brooks)

DREAM ACT Update

UCLA Professor Kent Wong (director of UCLA’s Center for Labor Research and Education) said: “We will win the dream act soon — very soon,” he exclaimed. “When that day comes, we will celebrate with millions and millions of people of people across this country who are standing with you tonight. Who stand for justice, who stand for democracy and equal opportunities for all.”

“When that day happens, the young people of the DREAM Act movement, will go on to accomplish and do great things with your lives,” he said. “You will go on to become lawyers, teachers, doctors and members of the US congress to replace those old white men… You are the hope and future of this country. You are hope and future of your generation.”

So there you have it, the DREAM Act is to  “replace” white people (with Hispanic Democrats mind you).

But that’s not racist, because a radical leftist said it, mind you. 🙂

Just like, cutting government spending will hurt the poor.

Orwell would be proud of you, my leftist sons.