“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of Progressive Liberalism, and to the Dictatorship for which it stands, one Nation under Government, divisible, with liberty and social justice for the faithful only.”
- Oh, am I going to get labelled a homophobe and a “hater” again for this one. 🙂
- Oh well. They’d do it anyways. Reality doesn’t matter, the Narrative does.
- But the Liberal’s favorite cudgel of social and legal enforcement was used again this week when the Federal Government overturned a voter approved State Constitutional Amendment on gay marriage.
- The Court of Social Justice & Liberalism has struck again.
- I wonder if this applies to all the Illegal Aliens the Feds say we aren’t allowed to catch also? 🙂
- Am I against gay marriage? Nope.
- Am I against liberals “supremacy” clause and their need to destroy you in court if you cross them, HELL YEAH!
- But since the Leftist Gay Narrative is that they are next great Civil Right struggle and they are the oppressed and their cause is righteous and “moral”, rational thought is not possible. So you’re a “hater” if you disagree with, period.
- So will Wedding venues that refuse to hold a Gay Wedding be subjected to the Gay Mafia Hammer?
- Businesses already have to watch out for the Gay Thought Police prowling around to destroy them if they do or say the wrong thing.
- That’s my objection.
- But I’m evil automatically in Big Gay Brother’s eyes, so don’t bother listening to me. 🙂
- A little history, that an irrational gay pride activist will not even comprehend in their haze of righteousness, so here goes.
- Back in the early 1980’s when I was a freshmen in college I encountered my first gay people ever and you know what I thought– So what, I don’t care. They were good people and that matters more than their sexual proclivities.
- I truly didn’t care.
- Actually, they were more accepting and better people than a lot of heterosexuals were back in the day to be honest.
- My college roommates for a time consisted of a Gay Man, a Witch, and a Satanist, all under one roof. All friends. No political agenda AT ALL!
- And well before it was “fashionable”.
- Hell, it was considered I must be gay because I keep hanging around with gays.
- So you see, I am not a “hater”. (I can here the leftist snark “Oh, he had a few gay friends…”)
- But to the modern gay rights activist I must be a “hater” because I disagree with their need to FORCE their life style and your acceptance of it at the point of a Law Book and destroy good and decent people for the simple fact that they don’t want to kow-tow to them. Those filthy peasants!
- After all, THE AGENDA IS THE AGENDA!
- I think they were winning in general without being so heavy-handed and impatient. Their indoctrination techniques over the last generation or so were having the desired effect. But their secular hatred for the “Christian Right” and their own self-aggrandized Sanctimony gets the better of them.
- They’d been working on it for decades, just like Obamacare took 90 years, many were patient.
- But the squeaky activist gets the law greased.
- So I can accept gay marriage because I always have, BUT the activist, no, sorry, you’re just another bunch of totalitarian social justice liberals who want what they want, when they want it, because they want it, and if you object you must therefore, by default be EVIL.
- The oppressed become the oppressor, but because of righteous blindness can’t and won’t see it that way.
- They are the triumphant aggrieved sackers of Christian Right “extremism”, after all.
- Arizona’s governor, Jan Brewer, who has clashed with President Barack Obama over immigration and border security, said in a statement that federal courts have gone against the will of voters and eroded the state’s power. “Simply put, courts should not be in the business of making and changing laws based on their personal agendas,” Brewer said. (AP)
- But personal agendas is the only thing The Left understands. They want it, you’re evil, you must be crushed! Period.
- The federal court decision bars Arizona officials from enforcing a 1996 state law and a 2008 voter-approved constitutional amendment that outlawed gay marriage.
- The Feds are The Supreme Law of The Land and you peasant will do as you are told or else!
- So who’s next on their target list. Who do they want to crush next in their crusade to FORCE you do things their way or else??
- Among the couples there were Bailey and Majors (outside the courthouse). Though marriage never seemed possible to them in their youth, they began to get hope in recent years as the nation started to debate the legality of same-sex unions.
Despite all the joy they felt Friday, Bailey said it was still hard to express her feelings about such a sweeping social turn-around that she witnessed in her lifetime.
There was no sweeping “social change”. There was a LEGAL hammer slammed into the State’s nuts and then they were cut off. That is not “social change” that is Legal ENFORCEMENT of one’s agenda regardless of any “social” feelings to the contrary.
It’s a LEGAL victory, not a “social” victory.
As The Doctor in “Doctor Who” last week said:
“People with guns to their heads cannot mourn”
- Big Gay Brother is watching you citizen, and you better not step out of line or else the Thought Police will come down on you…
- Next up, Polyamory!!! 🙂
For I am your Lord and Master! And you will do as I say because I am the Supreme Lord of all that I survey and I am your God!
THE KING’s JUSTICES HAVE SPOKEN AND YOU MUST OBEY!
A federal appeals court ruled Monday that young adult illegal immigrants whom President Obama has given tentative permission to be in the country — so-called “dreamers” — are also entitled to driver’s licenses and ordered Arizona to issue them.
The ruling comes while the government is debating policy about a new wave of illegal immigrant children who are surging across the border in Texas, overwhelming federal authorities’ ability to handle them.
The most liberal court in the land has struck again. The Ninth Circus Court of Liberal Appeals has ruled that you’d don’t have to prove you’re a citizen to vote!
The very law they upheld and has been on the books for 6 years they tossed out the week before the election where liberals are going to get creamed.
Coincidence? Not with Liberals.
And this same circus is going to take up SB 1070 next week also.
Can you say the liberal fix is in!
And guess who’s helping them out, Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor.
Anyone for revoking anything with her name on it?
The split decision by a three-judge panel determined that the requirement to show proof of citizenship — passed by voters in 2004 — is not consistent with the National Voter Registration Act.
Associate Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, temporarily sitting by designation, and Circuit Judge Sandra Ikuta, with chief judge Alex Kozinski dissenting, said Prop. 200 creates an additional hurdle, while the national act is intended to reduce “state-imposed obstacles” to registration.
The court did uphold Arizona’s photo ID requirement. So all the Illegals need is their fake IDs to vote for Democrats. Gee, that makes me feel so much better!
A three-judge panel of the court said the proof-of- citizenship requirement conflicted with the intent of the federal law aiming to increase voter registration by streamlining the process with a single form and removing state- imposed obstacles to registration.
The federal law requires applicants to “attest to their citizenship under penalty of perjury” without requiring documentary proof, the panel said.
“Proposition 200 creates an additional state hurdle to registration,” the judges said.
The law was challenged by voting rights and Hispanic advocacy groups.
The decision is “a warning to anyone who seeks to deter or prevent voter participation” that the Constitution “will protect our democratic process,” Thomas A. Saenz, president of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, a San Antonio-based group that argued the case, said in a statement.
So I guess if you want to intimidate voters you’d better be black and liberal so Eric Holder & Co will not prosecute you or else!!
To protect the integrity of the democratic process we have to protect the illegal voters if they want to vote for Democrats.
So a State law that “supersedes” and “goes beyond” Federal Law is struck down. Gee, that argument sounds familiar somehow? 😦
Perales (MALDEF Lawyer) compared Proposition 200 to the oft-called SB 1040, a controversial Arizona law that allows police to ask the immigration status of people stopped for other reasons, which critics call racial profiling.
“Basically, you have a state law superseding federal law,” she said of 1040. “Arizona is creating an independent scheme, whether it’s immigration or voter registration, in violation of known law.”(SA.com)
The dingbat liberals can’t even get their facts straight! It’s SB1070 you progressive liberal twit!!
“Once again, we have activist judges ignoring the rule of law and the voters, that is citizens, they apparently are ok with illegal votes or non-citizens voting. This absolutely flies in the face of common sense,” says Sen. Russell Pearce of Mesa the author of Proposition 200 in 2004.
“The Justice Department gave Proposition a thumbs up and found no conflict with the voting rights act. I also had 7 court rulings, including a 9th Circuit Court all upholding the law just 3 years ago. Judge O’Connor has also violated the canons about political activity when she did a robo call in Nevada on the Proposition to merit select of Judges, apparently another example of her lack of trust and respect of We The People.
So now, in the age of Obama and Eric “Social Justice” Holder we just toss out or legal precedent and go with what works for our ideology now.
Gee, that make me feel so much better about the courts.
“So what is the message from these judges? If an illegal alien is trying to register to vote, it is okay to ask them if they are a citizen, just don’t make them prove it. You have got to be kidding!” says Sen. Pearce.
Danny Ortega, a Phoenix attorney who helped challenge Proposition 200 on behalf of the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund. “It will protect their right (the poor) to vote. That’s what this is all about.”
Where’s my Barf Bag!??
So do you think Eric Holder’s Social Justice Dept will use this against Arizona next week when they come after us again?
Oh, and On Dec. 8, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear appeals against Arizona’s 2007 employer-sanctions law, which prohibits employers from knowingly hiring undocumented workers.
Do you think this was coincidence? 🙂
Don’t you feel better now? 🙂
So by the end of the year Illegal Aliens could have more rights than you do.
Because, if you try to stop them from doing anything illegal that benefits the Progressive Liberal Agenda the courts and the Social Justice Police will be there to STOP YOU.
You evil, disenfranchising racist you! How dare you want them to follow the law.
Shame on you!
Go to the Back of the bus!! 🙂