Before I get into the fun, how about the silly:
Rallies protesting against Arizona’s crackdown on illegal immigrants are planned in more than 70 cities across the U.S. this weekend.
Protesters say the law, which requires authorities to question people about their immigration status if there is any reason to suspect they are in the country illegally, is already seeing challenges to block it.
The upcoming May Day rallies will pile pressure on President Barack Obama to overhaul immigration laws in the election this year.
Should someone point out that May Day, is a Communist Holiday?? 🙂
So what does Mexico, that holier-than-thou country to the south, through which they come and from which they largely come.
You get caught being an Illegal Alien in Mexico, you have 3 basic choices:
1) Pay off the Federales and go on your way (“be of economic or social interest”)
2) Go to Jail, it’s a Felony you know…
3) Get beat up or shot dead.
But don’t worry, pulling over a car for speeding THEN wondering why there are 15 people stuffed into a Ford Taurus is Racists and insensitive!! 😦
Or that drug cartel shoot-out on the highway where innocent people are caught in the middle of it.
Or the Drop houses with 50 illegals and several armed Coyotes are stashed in family neighborhoods.
Doing anything about that because Washington is too busy pandering to them is racist! 😦
Mexican President Felipe Calderon has accused Arizona of opening the door “to intolerance, hate, discrimination and abuse in law enforcement.” But Arizona has nothing on Mexico when it comes to cracking down on illegal aliens. While open-borders activists decry new enforcement measures signed into law in “Nazi-zona” last week, they remain deaf, dumb or willfully blind to the unapologetically restrictionist policies of our neighbors to the south.
– The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?
– If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam and prove they can provide their own health care.
– Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).
– Law enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
– Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.
All of these provisions are enshrined in Mexico’s Le General de Población (General Law of the Population) and were spotlighted in a 2006 research paper published by the Washington, D.C.-based Center for Security Policy. There’s been no public clamor for “comprehensive immigration reform” in Mexico, however, because pro-illegal alien speech by outsiders is prohibited.
But don’t worry, we in Arizona are the mean racist arseholes!! 😦
Noncitizens cannot “in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.” In fact, a plethora of Mexican statutes enacted by its congress limit the participation of foreign nationals and companies in everything from investment, education, mining and civil aviation to electric energy and firearms. Foreigners have severely limited private property and employment rights (if any).
The Red Cross has protested rampant Mexican police corruption, intimidation and bribery schemes targeting illegal aliens there for years. Mexico didn’t respond by granting mass amnesty to illegal aliens, as it is demanding that we do. It clamped down on its borders even further. In late 2008, the Mexican government launched an aggressive deportation plan to curtain illegal Cuban immigration and human trafficking through Cancun. (Michelle Malkin)
So when foreigner complained about the incivility of the Mexican government, they just got even nastier about it.
They don’t take any crap from anyone.
But they are more than willing to join with the Pro-Illegal crowd in the U.S. to foist off their excess population on us.
It’s the second largest income for the country, patronage from illegals in this country sending money back to Mexico.
Why would they want to change that.
And we’re still the Nazi’s.
Funny That…. 😦
Can’t you feel the Liberal “moral outrage” from here…