The Captain of the USS Enterpise was fired yesterday.
Not Kirk. Not Picard. Not Archer.
Not even the Clone Kirk.
And it wasn’t because they were taken over by an alien parasite and destroyed a planet or something.
It was much worse.
It was POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!! From 4 years ago.
Captain Owen Honors, the Captain of the Nuclear Aircraft Carrier The USS Enterprise was fired for making a insensitive, homophobic, frat-boy anti-gay video 4 years ago as the XO (executive officer).
4 Years ago!
So be afraid, if you have ever made fun of gays before on any level ever or any perception thereof by them, they will be coming after you, you homophobic bigot!
The decision came three days after the Virginian-Pilot newspaper posted on its website edited clips (leaked?) of at least three videos that were made on board the Enterprise in 2006 or 2007, when Honors was the executive officer, or second in command. He was named commanding officer in May 2010.
His awards include the Legion of Merit, the Bronze Star and a Joint Meritorious Service Medal, the biography said.
So to put it in gay speak, he was Outted for being politically incorrect. 4 YEARS AGO.
It hasn’t hampered his command in the 8 months he has been Captain. But now that gays in the military have there power to destroy you if they want to, watch out!
The Politically Correct Police are out to get you!
Was what he did insensitive, yep. Was it inappropriate, yep. Ever known a parody or an over-the-top riff to be politically correct?
The Navy will continue to investigate the videos “to include the actions of other senior officers who knew of the videos and the actions they took in response,” the Navy said in its statement.
So watch out! They are coming to get you!
A Silly Interlude
Queen Pelosi went on a Binge before being dethroned as Speaker.
Nancy Pelosi’s final days as Speaker of the House were spent at the exotic Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu in Kona on the island of Hawaii in a suite that is estimated to be $10,000 a night. Not to mention the cost of her own plane and security.
So one more frat girl binge for the Queen of the World. (Obama’s vacation was estimated at $1.5 million).
On being demoted to Empress of Her own Liberal regime:
Well it isn’t 2,000+ pages so probably not.
Quote George Bernard Shaw: “A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.”
– Instead of “progressive,” always use the words “oppressive” or “regressive.” When called on this, feign puzzlement. “But how is it progressive to steal free citizens’ liberty, money, and hope, and hand it all over to government bureaucrats?”
– Ask a BHO ogler to name the three shortest books in the world: How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Rahm Emanuel; Humility and Its Virtues, by Barack Obama; What the Constitution Means to Me, by Nancy Pelosi.
– Quote with appropriate reverence and non-judgmental, multicultural appreciation the great Iranian religious leader Ayatollah Khomeini: to marry a girl before she begins menstruating is “a divine blessing.” If your liberal friend starts sputtering, cheerfully inquire, “Who are you to judge another culture—you’re not Islamophobic, are you?”
– Tell them you don’t give a damn about the polar bears. And it’s not because you don’t like cute, fluffy, white carnivores; it’s because you find it hard to accept a species whose population has increased fivefold—from 5,000 to 25,000—in the last five decades can actually be in any kind of trouble.
– Diss Avatar. Liberals love Avatar. It’s the film with everything: oppressed native peoples; a disabled hero; mixed race (actually mixed species, even better) romance; dumb, probably republican-voting baddies coming unstuck; Mother Gaia in the form of a pretty, shiny tree; an environmentalist theme. Therefore, never refer to the film as Avatar; instead use the title of South Park’s horribly accurate parody: Dances with Smurfs.
I liked the movie, I just ignored the over-the-top hippie liberalism.
– Quote Auberon Waugh: “The urge to pass new laws must be seen as an illness, not much different from the urge to bite old women. Anyone suspected of suffering from it should either be treated with the appropriate pills or, if it is too late for that, elected to parliament [or congress, as the case may be] and paid a huge salary with endless holidays, to do nothing whatever.”
– Tell a joke. Q: why is it so hard for liberals to make eye contact? A: Obama’s rear doesn’t have eyes.
– Invite your liberal friends for a barbecue. Why? To celebrate the day when the lives of hundreds of thousands of young American and Allied servicemen were saved thanks to President Truman’s fine, principled decision to drop the atom bomb on Hiroshima. Serve Kamikaze cocktails (natch): equal parts Vodka, Triple Sec, and lime juice.
– Have some Global Warming Fun: On a beautiful, hot summer’s day, invite a liberal to crack open a can or two of ice cold beer by the pool. Say: “Run that Cap and Trade thing by me one more time because there’s something I don’t get. You guys are saying that we need to raise taxes and make energy more expensive so we can get less weather like this?”
– When a liberal asks what you’re buying your kids for their birthdays, say: “Oh, I guess the usual: more ammo.”
– Give your small children toy guns and tell your liberal friend, “Yeah, I think this is the best way to break them in so they can handle the real thing when they’re six or seven.”
–Never let liberals forget that the sub-prime mortgage disaster was Bill Clinton’s fault. In 1995 President Clinton’s changes to the Community Reinvestment Act enabled ACORN to run a politically correct extortion campaign against mortgage lenders, compelling them by force of law to make unsound (sub-prime) loans to poor minorities who never stood a hope of repaying them.
–The top 5 percent of taxpayers contribute 60 percent of government revenue; the top 10 percent of taxpayers contribute 75 percent; another two fifths make up the rest. Half the U.S. population is now exempt from paying tax. 2012 may turn out to be the first presidential election in American history where non- taxpaying voters outnumber taxpaying voters.
—“The soundest way to raise revenues in the long run is to cut taxes now. The purpose of cutting taxes now is…to achieve the more prosperous, expanding economy which can bring a budget surplus.” Ronald Reagan? One of the Bushes? F.A. Hayek? Arthur Laffer? No: JFK.
Tell a joke: Q. Why should liberals be buried 100 feet below the ground? A. Because deep down they are really good people.
Now, let the Politically Correct Police come for me… 🙂