On Tuesday night, President Barack Obama took to the stage one final time to give a farewell address. Americans couldn’t wait to see him go.
The Liberals were crying. Their God was going to be going away and the scary Neanderthals were going to put them in concentration camps and and oppress and destroy everything he did to destroy us….Wah! They still want a do over.
But he wouldn’t.
For 45 minutes, he babbled, fibbed, rehashed the good times and the other good times, the victories and the other victories, told a hackneyed fairy tale about the young prince who arrived in the swamps of Washington D.C. and left it a utopian vision at the mercy of an evil Troll.
After all, it’s always been about him and his greatness.
And the media wept.
Prediction: The Media and the Left will be in total Freak out mode every numbered odd second of the next 4-8 years. They will be in Meltdown mode for every even numbered second. 🙂
Unfortunately, the speech was chock full of fibs.
When isn’t he?
Here were 15 of the worst falsehoods.
1. He Believes Change Comes From Ordinary People. Obama said, “I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it. After eight years as your president, I still believe that.” Really? That’s odd. His signature legislation forced benighted Americans to purchase health insurance and required religious Americans to forego their religious objections to contraceptives and abortion coverage. This is the same fellow who once referred to half the electorate as bitter clingers obsessed with God and xenophobia thanks to their poverty, and labeled the Tea Party as a terrorist entity.
Ordinary= Liberal Leftist willing to do his bidding, Like a Jim Jones cult.
2. American Exceptionalism Lies In Our Capacity To Change. No, actually, all people are capable of change, if some more so than others. Change may be worthwhile, but that’s not what makes America unique. What makes America exceptional is the foundational principles of individual freedom and limited government enshrined in our founding documents. But Obama said, “So that’s what we mean when we say America is exceptional. Not that our nation has been flawless from the start, but that we have shown the capacity to change, and make life better for those who follow.”
3. He Created A Thriving Economy. Obama bragged about “revers[ing] a great recession, reboot[ing] our auto industry, and unleash[ing] the longest stretch of job creation in our history.” Actually, he was responsible for the weakest recovery in American history, he blew out the national debt, and he ensured that trillions of dollars in investment money remained on the sidelines, as well as keeping underemployment at significant highs.
Thriving Socialist Economy, which since there is no such thing…
4. He Fixed Cuba. Obama bragged about “open[ing] a new chapter with the Cuban people.” But the Cuban people are still stuck living under a communist tyranny that has now been significantly enriched and empowered by Obama’s support.
5. He Disarmed Iran. Obama said he had “shut down Iran’s nuclear weapons program without firing a shot.” That’s patently untrue. The Associated Press reported yesterday that the Obama administration greenlit a shipment of tons of uranium to Iran. Iran has been secretly pursuing nuclear development, and Obama’s been ignoring it, as well as their material support for terrorism.
So what if he gave them millions..pish tosh…inconsequential….
6. He Won “Marriage Equality.” Actually, Obama opposed same-sex marriage until his 2012 re-election campaign. It was Anthony Kennedy and his extraconstitutional mandate that “won” so-called “marriage equality.”
But since he was President, and it was good, its because of HIM. Everything bad is because of someone else…
7. He “Secure[d] The Right To Health Insurance.” Actually, Obama just mandated that Americans buy health insurance at gunpoint. That’s not securing a right. That’s controlling others with coercion.
He gave you that $2000 penalty that was a tax but it’s not a tax but a penalty tax. He also raised your insurance an average of $4000 a year. He just that great a guy…
8. He Supports “Solidarity.” There has been no more divisive president in modern history than Obama. Obama has demonized his oppositions, termed them enemies, urged his followers to bring a gun to a knife fight. He has overrun limits on executive power, grandstanded on race, and labeled those who oppose him idiots who just don’t understand the moral arc of history.
As long as you exactly what a Liberals says, when they say it, without hesitation, deviation or questioning their superiority everyone will have a unified purpose.
9. Healthcare Costs Are Under Control. Obama said that health care costs are rising at the lowest rate in 50 years. This is a far cry from Obama’s claim that Obamacare would lower the cost of a typical family’s premium by $2,500 per year. Instead, premiums have skyrocketed inside Obamacare, and insurance companies have also raised premiums for employer-based insurance to compensate for the new regulations.
10. Race Relations Have Improved Under Obama. Obama stated, “I’ve lived long enough to know that race relations are better than they were 10, or 20, or 30 years ago – you can see it not just in statistics, but in the attitudes of young Americans across the political spectrum.” It’s true that race relations are better now than they were in 1994. But they have gotten markedly worse by every poll over the last eight years. That’s because of Obama’s insistence that a post-racial America is impossible. And Obama insisted that white people acknowledge that “when minority groups voice discontent, they’re not just engaging in reverse racism or practicing political correctness; that when they wage peaceful protest, they’re not demanding special treatment, but the equal treatment our Founders promised.” That’s not always true, though. Does it apply when protesters burn Baltimore or Ferguson over baseless claims of police brutality?
It wasn’t this bad in the 1960’s when it was illegal. But that just might be my “white privilege” speaking for my racist,sexist,transphobic,homophobic,islamophobic,bigot mouth. 🙂
Division is Unity.
11. Obama Is Anti-Bubble. He said, “we become so secure in our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there.” Yes, Mr. President, you’ve made this a habit. And this speech was proof of it.
He is the Sith Lord of Bubble.
12. “No Foreign Terrorist Organization Has Planned And Executed” A Terror Attack. He also said ISIS was under control. Nonsense. His oddly specific formulation about terrorism is ridiculous. We’ve seen multiple major terrorist attacks in the United States under Obama, from Fort Hood to Boston to Orlando to San Bernardino. And we know from audio from John Kerry that the Obama administration allowed ISIS to grow long after Obama realized they were no longer the jayvee squad.
None that he recognize as such, so naturally that means it didn’t happen because he is never wrong about anything.
13. He’s “Worked To Close Gitmo, And Reform Our Laws Governing Surveillance.” Actually, he’s failed to close Gitmo, and his surveillance reform was prompted not by his own desire to protect civil liberties, but by widespread outcry at the extent of surveillance under the NSA as revealed by Edward Snowden.
He released terrorists wantonly and when they come back to kill more Americans he’s going to blame Trump for it. Whattaguy!
14. The American Creed Is “Yes We Can.” No, actually. There are several American creeds, but “Yes We Can” isn’t among them. That was just a cheap slogan. E Pluribus Unum – that’s a creed Obama opposed with his intersectionality. In God We Trust – that’s a creed Obama opposed throughout his presidency. Liberty – nope, he wasn’t a fan. A Nation of Laws, Not of Men – nope. We Are Endowed By Our Creator With Certain Inalienable Rights – well, unless you cross the collective.
Obama: We can make this an oppressive Socialist nation! Yes We Can! 🙂
15. “Yes We Did.” No, actually. We didn’t. Which is why Obama leaves with his legacy in flames and the world on the brink of a serious period of international crisis.
ROSIE Retweeted Karim Marquette
I FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS “CLEARED” OF ALL CHARGES
Weren’t you supposed to be in Canada by now? 🙂