Inspired by Obama’s appearance on David Letterman.
Please stop me when I get to the Bad stuff about Obama’s 4 years:
1. a Net loss of 1.3 million jobs overall.
2. Higher inflation due to devaluing of the dollar.
3. ANNUAL budget deficits in excess of a Trillion Dollars.
4. 15 million more people on Food Stamps.
5. More People than ever on Social Security Disability
6. Unemployment rate over 8% since February 2009. (the real one-U6- over 11%)
7. No Federal Budget since April 2009. $6 Trillion in NEW Debt.
8. Our Ambassador in Libya is killed and he’s still going on about an irrelevant film. Even though the evidence that it was a terrorist attack is overwhelming. But “the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam” according ton Obama in front of the UN.
9. More violent Illegal Aliens crossing the border because this administration is openly unwilling to do anything about it.
10. Fast & Furious
11. Health Care cost continue to rise even higher than they would have without Obamacare. And Obamacare is now going to cost 3 times as much as originally “promised” and it is even fully implemented yet.
12. Oh, yeah, it’s all Bush’s/Republicans/Christians/Rich people’s/Business’s Fault!
13. Totally unconcerned about Taxmageddon coming January 1st, 2013. Let alone the ObamaCare TAX.
14. Drones in US cities.
15. Let’s not meet with world leaders because we have opportunities to appear on David Letterman and The View.
16. Executive Fiats are the order of the day. Don’t get what you want, just go around the process. It’s good to be the King.
17. The Mom-In-Chief Michelle Obama will run your diet for you because you’re a moron. Mother Knows Best.
18. Nancy Pelosi: According to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Republicans are trying “suffocate the airwaves, suppress the vote, poison the debate, [so] people throw up their hands and say, ‘I just don’t even know if I want to participate in this.'” But, “we have to keep the campaign positive.”
🙂 And Nancy can’t be wrong, right?
19. The Middle Class are NOT better off than they were 4 years ago when everything crashed.
Since the economic recovery started in June 2009, household incomes are down 5.7%, the Sentier data show, and they are down more than 8% since Obama took office.
But that’s Bush’s Fault! :)Four years later, with Obama running for re-election, it’s time to ask Americans: How’s that Hope & change workin’ out for you?
20. First, the Congressional Budget Office released a detailed report on Obama’s massive electric car program. Its conclusion: The money “will have little or no impact on the total gasoline use and greenhouse gas emissions of the nation’s vehicle fleet over the next several years.”It also found that, even with the $7,500 tax credits, electric cars are a bad buy, costing owners far more over the life of the car than traditional gas-powered vehicles.Translation: Obama’s electric car subsidies are a complete and total waste of money. (IBD)The Chevy Volt (“ObamaCar”) loses $49,000 every time you sell one. Doesn’t that just say it all.
21. Over $500 Million wasted on Solar Power pie-in-the-sky. Solyndra, Ener 1, Beacon Power,Abound Solar, Amonix Solar,Spectra Watt, Eastern Energy, etc. all bankrupt all cost taxpayers money.
22. Inspirational Speeches
23. If you disagree with a Liberal, choose one of the following: a) you’re a racist b) a moron c) you are in the pocket of rich people d) you want rich people to rape you blind.
24. Oh, yes, and the Immortal “YOU DIDN’T BUILD THAT!”
25. Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses.“There is far too much uncertainty, too many burdensome regulations and too few policymakers willing to put aside their egos and fulfill their responsibilities to the American people,” said Jay Timmons, president of the National Association of Manufacturers, which commissioned the poll along with the National Federation of Independent Businesses. “To fix this problem, we need immediate action on pro-growth tax and regulatory policies that put manufacturers in the United States in a position to compete and succeed in an ever-more competitive global economy.”
Now go out there, full of Hope and Change and Vote for Obama because you want 4 more years just like this… 🙂