During an online “discussion” regarding Libya specifically, a fellow conservative asked how can the Liberals justify this that were talking about and clear out the blue I came up with this list.
This list applies to most, if not all, Liberal responses to most anything.
So with a few tweaks here it is.
You’ve heard of a Bucket List. Well this a bucket of a different kind for a different purpose… <<hint hint nudge nudge say no more…>>
I’m sure It will fall under:
a) children will starve
b) grandma will be eating dog food otherwise
c) well “the richest 1%/2%”….
d) class warfare
e) Threats, Intimidation and Union Mafia mouthing off
f) Whine and cry like a 2 year old
g) But Mommy, so-so non-Liberal did it first…
h) But It was done for the best of intentions…
i) You’re just heartless
j) you’re a rac*st!
l) It was the Tea party’s Fault
m) it was Bush’s Fault
n) It was Halliburton’s/Corporate America’s Fault
o) Orwellian Doublespeak
p) So what?
q) Don’t do as I do, Do as I say!!
r) Damn that Fox News!
s) You’re just Lying!
t) It does not!
u) Well, I have this Liberal report from Media Matters/Huffington Post/Mainstream Media/Liberally Biased Poll that says…
v) They already have a hive-mind Talking Point
w) well, it runs out/starts in 2014 so why do you care?
x) it’s “fair”
y) It feels good….
But rest assured…
a) it is never their fault
b) they are always the victim
c) They will fight the very drop of YOUR blood to be right every time.
That about covers it. 🙂
So on that note: Inflation.
It’s real it’s out there. And it’s not “corporate america’s” fault that Raw food commodity indexes, for example, have hit all-time highs. And the broader CRB Commodity Index, including food, energy and industrial commodities, has run up 32% the past 12 months.
It’s really government that causes inflation with actions such as:
• The $2 trillion in money created by the Fed under “quantitative easing” since 2008, an unprecedented shot of liquidity pumped straight into the economy.
• The $5.5 trillion in new debt added by our government in just three years — nearly a 60% rise.
• The Environmental Protection Agency’s move to regulate all stationary producers of carbon dioxide, which has led businesses to put off large investments.
• The surge in regulation at all levels of government, which has added to small-business uncertainty and reduced hiring.
• The record 29% jump in federal spending in President Obama’s first three years, which has crowded out private spending and business investment.
• Spending on TARP and “stimulus,” which could total nearly $2 trillion when all is said and done.
The list goes on. The point is, don’t blame companies like Wal-Mart (CEO of Wal-Mart’s U.S. arm last week he told consumers to get ready for a burst of “serious” inflation) , a proven price cutter, when inflation hits home.
Blame the federal government, which seems dead set on repeating the same errors it made in the stagflationary 1970s. (IBD)
And the Democrats want to whine about cutting 20 billion from 1.5 Trillion dollar deficit this year alone.
And the Republicans want to “compromise”.
I say, screw them both. After all, they are screwing us all in the end.