Top 12 Reasons to Vote for a Democrat
When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted for a Democrat, give them this list.
1. I voted for a Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I voted for a Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted for a Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted for a Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers, rapists, thugs, and thieves.
5. I voted for a Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years because of Global Warming if I don’t start driving a Prius or a Chevy Volt.
6. I voted for a Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted for a Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted for a Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted for a Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution regularly to suit some fringe folks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted for a Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill for our own because it might upset some useless endangered beetle, gopher, or fish.
11. I voted for a Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised “HOPE AND CHANGE.”
12. I voted for a Democrat because my head is so firmly buried in the sand that it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view. (Political Outcast)
Raymond on Facebook: My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the doctor once a year for his checkup,
and again during the year if any medical needs arise.
For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house
that is much larger than he needs, but he
is not required to do any upkeep. If he
makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no
expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are
picked up by others who go out and earn a
living every day.
I was thinking about all this …… suddenly it hit me like a brick.
My dog is a Democrat.
NOW THAT’S FUNNY!
Here’s a few more from Me.
a. I vote Democrat because a Comedian on Comedy Central gave me my news and I think he’s a serious source of actual news.
b. I vote Democrat because a Hollywood star making millions of dollars a year (who is not “rich” but a small business man making over $250,000 is “rich”) said so.
c. I vote Democrat because $40,000 a plate at a swanky location with lots of very wealthy people told me they were in touch with the “middle class”.
d. I vote Democrat because I believe Obama and his Ministry of Truth when they tell me that ObamaCare will make my health better and less expensive despite the Fact that it has tripled in price before even being implemted fully. And I have completely forgottenh about the 1700+ waivers to Obama’s union buddies and corporate cronies that I will have to pay for.
e. I vote Democrat because if Obama says a Tax is not a Tax but a Penalty I believe him and despite the Supreme Court’s official ruling that it is a Tax I still firmly believe it’s a “penalty”.
f. I vote Democrat because my TV one has one channel: MSNBC.
g. I vote Democrat because Selling guns to Mexican drug gangs that go out and kill people, possibly me, with them is overblown.
h. I vote Democrat because it’s all Bush’s Fault!
i. I vote Democrat because refusing to vote on your Constitutional duty to pass a Budget doesn’t matter to me and the Senate can continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Budgets are overrated. I want to Spend even more.
j. I vote Democrat because I want what I want when I want it and because I want it and you can’t stop me. So there…
k. I vote Democrat because I was promised your money. So hand it over you greedy pig.
l. I vote Democrat because I’m not a racist like you.
m. I vote Democrat because it makes me “feel” good. Reality is overrated.
n. I vote Democrat because I believe that anyone, legal or not, alive or not, should be able to vote for a Democrat.
o. I vote Democrat because I WANT the government to take my rights away. I don’t need them. The government will take care of me.
p. I vote Democrat because because I am entitled. Simple. I deserve to be taken care of.
q. I vote Democrat because Sitting at home collecting a check is much easier than working hard.
r. I vote Democrat because we are always right. There is no chance that we could be wrong.
s. I vote Democrat because we need to apologize for being American.
t. I vote Democrat because You’re not taxed enough.
u. I vote Democrat because The road to hell is paved with “good” intentions.And after all, intentions matter more than results.
v. I vote Democrat because I don’t care if Obama wrote in his own book that he did weed, and cocaine and hung out with marxists in college. What I care about is a rich successful white guy who allegedly shave someone’s head as a prank in high school even though the family and friends of the deceased man deny it. It has to be true because the Ministry of Truth said it was and they never lie (unlike FOX).
W. I vote Democrat because don’t ask what you can do for your country ask what your country can do for you.
X. I vote Democrat because animals are more important than humans.
Y. I vote Democrat because government by Executive fiat is the way a democracy works best.
Z. I vote Democrat because I’m selfish, self-centered, and childish to a fault. It’s all about what YOU can do for ME.
AA. I vote Democrat because unemployment over 8% for 3 1/2 years doesn’t matter to me. What matters to me is that my unemployment check and my food stamps keep coming.
BB. I vote Democrat because I have no basic understanding of how an economy works or history of this country.
CC. I vote Democrat because I lack critical thinking skills and want the government and the Ministry of Truth to do my thinking for me.
DD. I vote Democrat because I believe $6 Trillion in New debt in under 4 Years is Bush’s Fault! And the $5 Trillion in debt over 8 Years under Bush is the reason why Republicans are evil.
EE. I vote Democrat because I believe in Class Warfare.
“If we can’t get a good deal, a balanced deal that calls on the wealthy to pay their fair share, then I will absolutely continue this debate into 2013,” Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) plans to say, according to excerpts of the speech provided to The Washington Post.
“If middle-class families start seeing more money coming out of their paychecks next year, are Republicans really going to stand up and fight for new tax cuts for the rich? Are they going to continue opposing the Democrats’ middle-class tax cut once the slate has been wiped clean? I think they know this would be an untenable political position.”
SO RAISE TAXES OR ELSE!
Election officials throughout the country report a surge of voter registrations from animals, dead people and non-citizens.
Republicans believe Obama is depending on these registrations to win the election and want laws requiring voter ID at the polls. Democrats charge that Republicans are trying to suppress the vote to increase the odds of a Romney win.
This Democrat charge formed the basis of a lawsuit by Obama’s Department of Justice to block a Texas law that requires voter photo ID to vote. Texas is one of 26 states with such laws.
The DOJ claimed the requirement would bar eligible voters from voting and that the cost of getting the proper ID amounted to a “poll tax.” The Texas law provides for a free state ID to anyone lacking a driver’s license or other photo ID.
A study by a DOJ expert produced a long list of Texans who lacked government-issued photo ID and, it was alleged, were thereby disenfranchised. The list and the study were a fraud.
The list turned out to contain the names of 50,000 dead people, 330,377 seniors who can vote by mail without ID, 261,887 voters who included a driver’s license number on their voter registration form, 800,000 Texans who were, in fact, registered to vote and who did have a government issued photo ID.
Strangely, the list of those who “lacked government issued ID” included former President George W. Bush, two state legislators and the wife of another, former U.S. Sen. Phil Gramm, current U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison and even the Texas director of elections, Keith Ingram – who was listed not once, but twice.
In a strange, parallel world, the Obama Agriculture Department requires ID on every cow, and now on every chicken, on every American farm.
Obama wants to trace the movement of farm animals but not illegal aliens; he wants to ID every farm animal to protect the public health but does not want to ID voters to protect the integrity of elections.
With the memory still fresh that the 2000 presidential election was decided by a handful of voters in Florida, the determination of who gets to vote in 2012 could decide who will be the next president. (KFYI)